I wanted a really small divination set that would fit in a travel altar. I had the idea of using gemstone chips, but when I looked through my stash it didn’t really speak to me… then my gaze fell upon a small baggie of moonstone beads, which were impossible to use because they were drilled wrong. I counted them and had /exactly/ 24!
I cleansed and charged the beads on the full moon with moonwater. On saturday I painted the runes in them, now they just need a protective glaze. I used a blue-grey for the first aett, a silver for the second and a pale purple for the last, trying to emanate the moonstone shine.
I love them!
(First posted to my Tumblr)