Samha’in is, for me, a time to reflect. For some of us it is the witches’ new year, and while I don’t really believe this, I will do an oracle reading every year. I reflect on the reading of the year past and draw new cards for the year to come. In 2017 I made a reading based on the pentagram, and I’d like to share this with you all today!
- Me – my year: a general card for how the new year will be for you, especially for your inner world.
- Spirit – my spiritual path for the new year: what will happen spiritually? What will I need to focus on and what will I need to change?
- Fire – love in the new year: not necessarily romantic love, but relationships in general. What will happen when it comes to love and relationships?
- Air – learning and study in the new year: what are areas of knowledge I will need to focus on in the coming year? What will I need to learn?
- Water – what needs to be cleansed?: what is it that I need to let go of? What is toxic and/or no longer serving me? What do I need to stop doing or need to cut out of my life?
- Earth – career and work in the new year: what will happen career-wise? What do I need to focus on and what needs work when it comes to my working life?
So there it is! I hope it might serve you well at this particular and special Samha’in that we have this year. If you do use it, I’d love to hear about your experiences.